Sunday 4 July 2010

Soulchoonz Show July 2010


NU CHOONZ
Jonathan Butler - Factual
Zanovia - All Night
The Temptations - Let Me Catch Your Diamonds
Johnny Britt & Boney James - Luv 2 Ball
Richard Earnshaw feat. Kenny Thomas - Waiting
Leroy Burgess - Shinin´ (Featured Artist/Release)
Leroy Burgess - Doin' Me Tonight
Nanette Frank - Sway
Ty causey - Rocket To The Moon CD Down 2 Earth
Sky Hi - Smoothie Pie

FLASHBACK
Surface - Falling In Love
Gwen Guthrie - Eyes (You Never Really Cared)
G-Incarna - All For One

NU CHOONZ
Seliah - No Lies
Danny Boy - Mama Used To Say
Lillian Alexander - A Dream Without You
K Jazz - Can't Keep A Sista Down
J. Marie - Boy Toy
Eli "Paperboy" Reed - Come And Get It
Livin Out Loud - Cuz I Gotta Know
Leonie Parker - Get Your Love Kicks (Featured Artist/Release)
Leonie Parker - Still You Don't Call Me
Maysa - Spend Some Time
The Drizabone Soul Family - I Fell Apart
Norman Brown - I’m Pouring My Heart Out
Enois Scroggins- 4 Seasons Of Love
Edei- In My Bed (Sed Soul Remix)
Dazz Band - Dance With Somebody
Big Band Splash (Featuring Greta Bondesson) - I Had A Fight With Love