Sunday 2 May 2010

Soulchoonz Show May 2010


NU CHOONZ
Christophe De Villa - You Are My Girl
Carmichael - That's My Song
Ted Winn - Balance
Kenny Thomas - Baby it's You
The Temptations - One Of A kind
Lamar Thomas - I Found Love (Featured Artist/Release)
Lamar Thomas - You Do Magic (Featured Artist/Release)
SK Radicals - No I Can Do (Bennson Remix)
Daniel Moore - Halfway Love
Angela Johnson - Get Myself Together
Stan Mosley - Change (Family Reunion)

FLASHBACK
Jaye Williams - Let Me Be The One
Leroy Burgess – Heartbreaker (Remix)
Fresh Band - Come Back Lover
Mirage - Summer Grooves (Joey Negro Mix)
Savanna - Never Let You Go (Joey Negro Mix)

NU CHOONZ
Brendon Ambersley Ft Selina Campbell - Get Back (demo)
Max Sedgley Ft Tasita D’Amour - All Around Me
Live Tropical Fish Feat Omar – Rubber Soul
Leroy Burgess - The Weekend (Featured Artist/Release)
Leon Beal - Live The Life
Leela James - Tell Me You love Me
Dreemtime - New York Lounge Funk
John Gordon - All The Good Love
John Blackwell Project - You're The One
Hughie Crawford - Scratch
He3 Project - Make It Sweet
Heart 2 Heart - I Love My Baby