Thursday 1 October 2009

Soulchoonz Show October 2009 Playlist


Nu Choonz
1-Ferry Ultra Feat. Gwen McCrae-Let Me Do My Thang
2-Al Green-Everything Is Ok (remix)
3-Victor Haynes-2nd Opinion
4-Vick Allen-I Know You Got A Man
5-T Price-Love Fantasy
6-T Price-It's Alright
7-T Price-Don't Be Afraid
8-Zakiyah-I Love
9-Peo feat. Mirjam-Everything

Flashback
10-Ingram-Smoothin Groovin
11-Loose Ends-The Sweetest Pain
12-Terri Wells-Just like I'm Dreaming
13-Controllers-Givin' Up On Love
14-Willie Hutch-In And Out

Nu Choonz
15-Jeff Ramsey-Move On (Back In the Day)
16-Jeff Ramsey-Give It My Best
17-Candycream-Give Love A Chance
18-Ebony Evans-Dance My Love With You
19-Bradd Marquis-Radio
20-Brian Courtney Wilson (Feat. Stan Jones)-No Other
21-Marilyn Ashford Brown-Anything
22-Marilyn Ashford Brown-I've Gotta Feeling
23-Joe-Can't Get Over You
24-Jonah-Angel
25-N' dambi-Can't Hardly Wait
26-Los Charly's Orchestra-Funkanova