Friday 3 July 2009

Soulchoonz Show July 2009

Nu Choonz
1-Wrapt Up Productions Feat Mica Paris -Take It Back
2-Joey Negro & The Sunburst Band ‘Everyday’ (Cool Million Retr-O-Matic Mix)
3-Excellent Gentlemen -Freaky
4-Confection - I'd like To Get To Know You Better
5-David Mensah -Whatever It Takes
6-Vick Allen - As Long As I Got My Baby **featured artist
7-Vick Allen - I Need Some Attention **featured artist
8-Nate James Feat Hinda Hicks - Family Affair
9-Leela James -You Know How To Love Me
10-Jenice Hollis - Unconditional Love
11-Marcus Johnson Feat Miles Jaye -Heaven
12-Beverley Knight - Every Step
13-Shakatak - Freefall

Flashback
14-Aurra - Like I Like It
15-Paul Hardcastle - Better
16-Cherelle -Tears of Joy (Jazz Mix)

Nu Choonz
17-Najee Feat Eric Benet -We Gone Ride
18-Hughie Crawford - Summertime
19-Simon Schoolboy Phillips Ft Carla Thomas - Sunshine
20-Ronnie Laws Feat Randy Crawford -Show Me
21-45 feat.Jimmy Abney - Nothing Feels Better than You
22-Kyle Eastwood - Live For Life
23-Al B Sure -Lady In My Life
24-Angelo Starr & the Team -Keep Your Head Up (high)
25-Unified Tribe - Intentions
26-Richard Alexander Davis -High from Your Lovin' **featured artist
27-Richard Alexander Davis -You've Changed **featured artist
28-Nicole Crenshaw - All I want is You
39-The Revelations Feat Tre Williams - I Don’t Want To Know’
30-Michael Jackson - Gone Too Soon