Thursday 2 April 2009

Soulchoonz Show Playlist April 2009


NU CHOONZ
1 Lisa Shaw-Honey
2 U-Nam-Shine On 5
3 Tortured Soul-Special Lady
4 D Taylor-I Feel Like Dancin'
5 Duane Williams-I Wanna Be With You
6 Duane Williams-I'm In Love
7 Serieux - ft GC Cameron-I Can Give You Love
8 Matt Cusson-Every Step
9 Richard Alexander Davis-Nice and Slow

FLASHBACK
10 Ali-Feelin' You
11 Alicia Myers-I Fooled You This Time
12 Evan Rogers-Secret Love
13 Aretha Franklin-You Make Me A Believer
14 Main Ingredient-Save Me
15 Wee-Try Me
16 Cuba Gooding-Never Give Up
17 George Benson-Love Of My Life
18 O C Smith-Yes I Will
19 Embers-You Mean the World To Me Sweetheart
20 Chuck Jackson & Dionne Warwick-I'll Let Myself Go

NU-CHOONZ
21 Theo Peoples-U Fit The Bill
22 Big Brooklyn Red Truth
23 Big Brooklyn Red So Inspired
24 Big Brooklyn Red Home To You
25 Mykah Montgomery-Think I Like Ya
26 Funk Filharmonik-If We Make Love First/We'll Make Love Last
27 Kevin Whalum-Wondermaze
28 Marvin Webb-Your Blood
29 Chidi-My Ray